Libi Astaire. Where Mystery and Jewish History Meet.
Whether you're already nostalgic for Chanukah or looking forward to Purim (or even Sukkos!), these holiday-themed reads will brighten up a long winter night.
And if you're looking for a great gift idea, why not give a fellow historical mystery lover the Jewish Regency Mystery Holiday Box Set, which includes Tempest in the Tea Room and three short mysteries.
Get Out Those Little Grey Cells!
Join me and four of my fellow authors from the Historical Fiction Authors Cooperative as our fearless (and sometimes funny) detectives solve mysteries from Medieval Wales to Elizabethan London to Victorian San Francisco to Depression-Era Ohio - with a stop in Regency England, of course! The anthology is on sale at most online retailers and it includes stories by:
- Anna Castle, author of the Francis Bacon mystery series and the Professor & Mrs. Moriarty mystery series.
- M. Louisa Locke, author of the Victorian San Francisco mystery series.
- M. Ruth Myers, author of the Maggie Sullivan mystery series set in Depression-era Ohio.
- Sarah Woodbury, author of the Gareth & Gwen Medieval Mysteries.
- and, of course, me, author of the Jewish Regency mystery series.
Thanks For Visiting My Website!
If you're wondering why I say my website is the place where "Mystery and Jewish History Meet," a look at my books will provide some clues. So enjoy browsing through the site. And if you have questions, you can contact me here.